If Clearpay does not update/display as expected, please provide staff access to your PrestaShop admin panel for our Integration Support Team.
Please email [email protected] adding:
- Admin panel URL
- Admin panel user
- Admin panel password
A: Usually the problem is that the secret key is not write/paste correctly, please verify it and ensure you don't have blank spaces after or before it.
Another possible problem with this is that you have selected a wrong environment for the secret key written, please verify than your secret key match with the correct enviroment.
Check your secret key !
The secret key must not contain any extra characters or spaces.
Check the API environment
Check the API environment !
The API environment must be set according to the origin of the keys. See the table below for more information.
A: If you have categories that do not comply with the Clearpay standards for authorized products, you must mark it as restricted on the admin panel configuration.
Those selected as "restricted" will prevent Clearpay being available on:
- Product Page: If the product belongs to a restricted category, the Clearpay widget will not be present on the product page.
- Cart Page: If some products in the cart belong to a restricted category, the Clearpay widget will not be present in the cart page.
- Checkout page: If some products in the Checkout belong to a restricted category, Clearpay will not be present in the checkout as a payment option.
Follow these steps to add an account to your Prestashop Administration Panel
- First we must access the Prestashop administration panel
- Once you are in the admin the panel, go to the following menu Advanced Parameters →Team
- Add a new employee from the top right button
- You will then be prompted for some required information for the user creation.
- Name: Clearpay Integrations
- Email: [email protected]
- Permission profile : SuperAdmin
Updated 7 months ago