Clearpay module configuration screen
If you have completed the module installation successfully you should be on the Clearpay module configuration screen. If that is not the case. Please follow the steps below.
- To configure the module you need to navigate to the Modules section of your Prestashop admin panel
- Type `Clearpay` in the search field.
- Click on the `Configure` button.
- The Clearpay configuration panel screen will be displayed.
- Enter your Clearpay `Merchant ID` and `Secret Key`, those fields are mandatory. The provided credentials are for production environment, if you want to make tests please contact us to provide you a sandbox environment to: [email protected] To understand the rest of the settings you can check the following section.
Where are my Clearpay credentials ?
Secret Keyare located on Clearpay Merchant Portal Panel on the following page
NOTE: Please do not use google translate in this page
Module is enabled
Yes - Clearpay turned on
Your 9 digit Clearpay Merchant ID
Your 128 characters Clearpay secret ID
Minimum Payment Limit / Maximum Payment Limit
Current minimum and maximum Clearpay order thresholds. These values are for information purposes and can not be customized.
This enables the user to restrict Clearpay to the selected product categories.
Updated 8 months ago