Clearpay is available for Wix merchants with a store in these countries:
- 🇫🇷 France
- 🇮🇹 Italy
- 🇪🇸 Spain
- 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
Afterpay is available for Wix merchants with a store in these countries:
Completing the steps will enable the Consumers to use Clearpay as a Payment Method on your website.
Please ensure the registration process has been completed, or register here.
Clearpay is available for domestic purchases, using local currency in multiple regions.
- For example, a merchant based in the France can only offer Clearpay with $EUR.
- Your settings can be checked by logging in to Wix and navigating to Settings -> General Info -> Scroll down to "Regional Settings".
- Log in to the Wix Website Admin Portal.
- Navigate to Settings -> Accept Payments.
- Add Clearpay as a payment method:
- If you have not added any payment methods, select the tick box next to 'Clearpay' and 'Choose' at the bottom right. Click Done.
- If you already have a payment method set up, click Add payment method, then check the box next to 'Clearpay' and click Add.
- Click Set Up Account to Activate.
- Click Connect Existing Account. If you don't have a Clearpay account, click Create Account and follow the steps.
- Enter your merchant ID and secret key and click Connect My Account.
Sandbox mode must not be enabled
Sandbox mode should only be used when instructed by a Clearpay account manager.
- Clearpay has now been added as a payment method. The payment methods page should include Clearpay as shown below.
Updated 4 months ago