Completing the below steps will enable and display Clearpay as a Payment Method.
Note: If the ‘Clearpay Gateway Installation’ steps have just been completed, please skip to Step 3.
- Navigate to: WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Navigate to: Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Locate the ‘Clearpay Gateway for WooCommerce’ in the plugin list and click the ‘Settings’ button.
- Navigate to the 'Core Configuration' section.
- Enter your Clearpay
Secret Key, those fields are mandatory. Also the
API environmentmust be set to Production.
Where are my Clearpay credentials ?
You can find your Clearpay
Secret Keyon the email received, also are located on Clearpay Merchant Portal Panel on the following page
- Click the ‘Save changes’ button at the bottom of the page.
Note: Upon a successful save of the Clearpay credentials, the ‘Minimum Payment Amount’ and ‘Maximum Payment Amount’ values will be updated.
Updated over 1 year ago