Q: Why was a customer returned to the Woocommerce checkout page after trying to place an order with Clearpay?
A: There are two common causes for a customer being returned to the Shopify checkout page after trying to place an order with Clearpay. These causes are listed below:
- Invalid order amount.
A customer’s Clearpay transaction will not be approved should the order total be:
- Below the merchant minimum order value.
- Above the merchant maximum order value.
- In a non-supported currency.
As such, the customer will be returned to the Woocommerce checkout page.
- Incorrect merchant credential configuration.
The communication between Woocommerce and Clearpay is dependent on a correct combination of the Merchant ID and Secret Key.
Please ensure that:
- Merchant ID is entered correctly.
- Secret Key is entered correctly.
- Test Mode is not enabled.
See Clearpay Payment Gateway for additional information.
A: If you have modified some of these sentences in your admin panel, you need to translate them into the desired languages:
- Payment Info on Category Pages
- Payment Info on Individual Product Pages
- Payment Info Display for Product Variant
- Payment Info on Cart Page
To do it you need to Download, Install and Activate the plugin "Loco Translate", then you can add the new sentences to the original template and translate it to the different languages
A: If you are watching this error on your admin panel, you need to review the keys and the environment.
- If you are working on sandbox environment, you need to get the keys here and set the API environment to Sandbox
- If you are using on production environment, you need to get the keys here and set the API environment to Production
Follow these steps to add an account to your WordPress Administration Panel
- First we must access the WordPress administration panel
- Once you are in the admin the panel, go to the following menu Users → Add New
- You will then be prompted for some required information for the user creation.
- Name: Clearpay Integrations
- Email: [email protected]
- Role : Administrator
A: Usually the home page works as a Category page, then if you want to remove our widget in the home page, you need to disable this option in the admin panel of Clearpay.
Check if you have a plugin to manage the checkout, like woocommerce_activepayments. In this case out payment method could be deactivated and needs to be included in the configuration.
See example below:
Updated about 1 year ago